Avaya One-X Quick Edition
Quick Edition eliminates the need for a central server without eliminating performance. Embedding communication software in the phones removes cost and increases reliability. It is scalable, too. As you add employees, simply add additional telephones. Should your business needs change, in the future Quick Edition phones will be upgradeable to more advanced Avaya solutions. Quick Edition truly provides a simple, cost-effective, and connected business communication system.
- Simplicity - Avaya one-X Quick Edition is simple to set up, configure and use. Adding additional phones is as simple as connecting them to the network. This built in simplicity facilitates rapid installation and reduces office set up costs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - With no centralized equipment to purchase set up or manage, the total cost of ownership of an Avaya one-X Quick Edition solution is lowered.
- Reduced Access Fees - Routing voice traffic over the WAN or internet, using SIP based trunking can significantly reduce PSTN charges.
- Business Continuity - SIP based Peer to Peer technology eliminates the single point of failure of traditional hub and spoke systems. Each Quick Edition phone backs up the others' features, so if one telephone fails the others continue to work.
- Investment Protection - Should business needs change, in the future Quick Edition phones will be upgradeable to more advanced Avaya solutions such as IP Office or Communication Manager.
- Disaster Recovery - Quick Edition's speed and simplicity of set up is proving valuable in disaster recovery and temporary office environments.
Avaya Partner Advanced Communications System
The PARTNER® Advanced Communications Release 7 System's processor module supports five incoming lines and nine extensions, while PARTNER Basic's system processor module supports 3 incoming lines and 8 extensions. The maximum Release 7 system configuration is 21 lines and 44 extensions, or 31 lines and 8 extensions. Either processor module can operate on its own or can be used with a 2- or 5-slot carrier and additional expansion modules. Expansion modules can be used to add lines and extensions to the system, or additional capabilities such as voice messaging and fractional T1 support.
PARTNER ACS systems support a wide variety of features including Caller ID (name and number), Distinctive Ringing, Send All Calls, Speed Dialing, and five-party conferencing, each helping employees to be more efficient and productive.
Cell Phone Connect via the T1 module enables customers to answer calls even if they are out of the office by simultaneously allowing calls to ring simultaneously at their desk phone and to their cell phone. Enhanced accessibility is also achieved through the Remote Call Forwarding feature, which enables a call to be immediately directed to any external number.
A variety of cost control features provide for better telephone expense management and system performance monitoring. The PARTNER system is easy to install and administer. It is simple to add modules and telephones; and software upgrades can be performed easily by inserting a PCMCIA card into the system.
- Many included applications to simplify call answering including built-in Caller ID support and standard connections for answering machines, cordless sets, credit card readers and fax machines.
- Improved Customer Service: through enabling businesses to respond quickly and with quality to customers 24 x 7 x 365.
- Mobile employees can stay connected to the business with 3910 Wireless Telephones for employees who are away from their desks and Cell Phone Connect for employees who need to be reached while off premises.
Standard Fax Management notifies users when the fax machine is busy, in use or in trouble so that it can be immediately repaired.
Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office can easily scale up to 360 endpoints with more than 200 analog and digital trunks (up to 96 trunks; 192 analog trunks) giving small and medium size businesses room to grow.
The IP Office platform comprises 3 models: IP Office - Small Office Edition; IP406; and IP412. The IP406 and IP412 platforms can have expansion modules added to them to match the requirements of a growing business. The IP Office - Small Office Edition is a compact platform specifically designed to meet the needs of home offices and very small business. In a single unit it provides a PABX with capabilities to support Auto Attendant, Voicemail, broadband access, a wireless access point, and VPN tunneling. VCM compression is included as standard to support IP extensions or provide IP trunks back to a head office. The IP Office - Small Office Edition supports a maximum of 28 extensions; the IP406 supports a maximum of 190 extensions; the IP412 supports a maximum of 360 extensions.
IP Office - Small Office Edition
The IP Office - Small Office Edition is a compact platform specifically designed to meet the needs of very small businesses and home offices. In a single unit, it can provide a PABX with Auto Attendant and Voicemail, Broadband Access, Wireless Access Point (WiFi) and VPN tunneling. Voice Compression is included as standard to support IP Extensions or provide IP Trunks back to a head office. The IP Office - Small Office Edition is available in the following configurations:
- 4 Analog trunks, 4 analog extensions, 8 digital stations and 3 VoIP resources
- 4 Analog trunks, 4 analog extensions, 8 digital stations and 16 VoIP resources.
Supports 6 Expansion Modules providing a combination of up to 190 analog and digital extensions, with capacity for 8 analog trunks or 3 digital trunks (72 T1/PRI channels and 90 E1 channels). Additional analog trunks can be provisioned using the IP400 Analog trunk 16 module. Features include 30 optional voice compression channels and 8 port Layer 2 switch.
Supports 12 Expansion Modules providing a combination of up to 360 analog and digital extensions, with capacity for 8 analog trunks or 4 digital trunk (96 T1/PRI channels or 120 E1 channels). Additional analog trunks can be provisioned using the IP400 Analog trunk 16 module. Features include 60 optional voice compression channels and 2 independently Switched LAN ports.
All IP Office models support common software, telephones, and applications.
Avaya IP Office delivers full voice functionality with a comprehensive set of features. The system can be configured as a voice-only PBX using traditional circuit-switched lines or as an IP telephony server using high-speed ISDN/PRI dial-up access and/or direct leased line connectivity.
When acting as an IP telephony server, IP Office supports cost effective standards-based IP telephony (H323), quality of service (QoS) through DiffServ (for routing), 802.1p (when used in conjunction with an Extreme NetworksTM local area network [LAN] switch), and remote locations connected via Point to Point or Frame Relay. Voice calls can be allocated dynamically and can "bump" a multi-channel data transmission from one of its channels as needed to help ensure priority voice calls get through.
Multiple Avaya IP Office systems can be linked together using a standard data network, providing limited rich transparency and advanced applications such as centralized voice mail and call center. The data networking capabilities of IP Office include Internet or branch-to-branch based routing with firewall-protected Internet access and integral security. The system supports the QSIG protocol for improved networking and interoperability to different telephone systems.
Additional applications, such as integrated messaging, web-enabled conferencing, and customer service (call center) can be added when needed. The Auto Attendant application enables callers to route their own calls to the relevant department/person without the need to speak to an operator/receptionist. Receptions/operators can take advantage of the SoftConsole application to present a professional view of the business to all callers. TAPI (Telephone Applications Programming Interface) support enables IP Office to be linked to Microsoft Outlook and other popular desktop applications for screen pops and PC-based telephony management.
Avaya IP Office allows users access from desktop computers, laptop PCs, with individual firewall security and access control.
Investment protection is offered through handsets supported by several Avaya platforms, and provides a migration path that is forward and backwards compatible. IP Office supports IP and digital telephone operation, with large display desktop phones with sophisticated screen-driven feature access. Single button on/off control is available for selected features for ease of use.